All fans attending a Capital City Go-Go game are subject to Entertainment & Sports arena policies. Courtside ticket holders are subject to additional protocols per NBA guidelines.
For the safety of all players, coaches, staff, and fans, the following guidelines must be followed by all courtside ticketholders:
- Every courtside ticketholder occupying these seats must be fully vaccinated: FL101, FL102, FL105, FL107, FL110, FL111, FL112, and the 202 Courtside Lounge, presented by Ticketmaster Hospitality Area.
- Your ticket will feature a designated color that indicates to arena staff that you are subject to vaccine verification. See ticket example here.
- Upon entry, you will be directed to check in at the vaccine verification area.
- Once your vaccination card is verified, you will be given an arena-issued wristband to wear. Please note, you will be required to show both your vaccination card and government issued ID at each game this season to receive your wristband and access your courtside seats.
- Individuals without a wristband will not be allowed to take their courtside seats.
- You will not be allowed to provide proof of vaccination in advance; you must present it at the time of arena entry at every Go-Go home game.
- No individuals under the age of 12 - under any circumstances - are currently permitted to sit in courtside seats.
How to Show Your Vaccination
You may bring your physical CDC vaccination card indicating that you are fully vaccinated. The name on your vaccination card must match the name on the government issued ID you provide. If you are not able to provide your physical card, or uncomfortable doing so, the following options are also permitted.
Scan It With Your Phone: Both iOS and Android system users can scan their vaccination card without downloading an app.
- On an Android, you can scan any document directly into Google Drive. Tap the rainbow-colored “+” button in the lower-right corner of the home screen of Google Drive. When the menu slides up from the bottom, select “Scan.”
- On an iPhone, simply open a new note and tap the camera icon. Then select “Scan Documents”.
Vaccine Passport Apps:
- MYIR Mobile: State health departments for Washington, D.C. and Maryland allow residents to access a digital vaccine record via a free service called MYIR Mobile.
- Clear Health Pass: The Clear Health Pass is an instant and free way to securely confirm your vaccination status.
*The services listed above are supplied as a courtesy and do not imply endorsement or sponsorship on the part of the Capital City Go-Go.