Got a question about the DC Armory? We’ve got you covered. From how to get here to purchasing tickets, to what to bring and what to leave at home, find everything you need to know here for your visit to the District’s landmark dome.
Due to heightened security measures, we strongly urge all guests to arrive at the DC Armory as early as possible to avoid entrance delays. Reentry into the building is not permitted during ticket events. If medication is required, be sure to have it with you upon entry. All guests entering the DC Armory are subject to search and screening by hand-held and/or walkthrough magnetometer. Refusal to comply may be grounds to prohibit admission. Guests will not be permitted to enter the DC Armory if they are visibly intoxicated.
Fans must be 21 or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages at the venue. Proper identification is required to purchase any alcoholic beverage, and we reserve the right to check proof of legal drinking age. Guests will not be permitted to enter the building if they are visibly intoxicated. Drunk and disorderly behavior will result in ejection from the building without refund. A maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages may be purchased per person per time. This may be reduced without prior notice. All alcohol sales typically end at least 1 hour prior to the end of an event, but may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of event management.
An ATM machine is located in the DC Armory lobby.
Banners are permitted provided they are not commercial, political, offensive or in poor taste. Banners may not obstruct the view of any fans, cover existing venue signage including facia walls, field walls or markings or present any safety hazard. Banners or flags may not be attached to a pole.
Small, still photography cameras are permitted in the venue. Please refrain from using flash photography. Video cameras are strictly prohibited. For more information, please see the list of prohibited/permitted items.
Children age 24 months and under may be held in an adult’s lap and are not required to have a ticket to the event.
Visa and Mastercard credit cards are accepted at the DC Armory Box Office only.
Entry to the DC Armory is via the front entrance located off East Capitol Street. Doors are typically open to the public one hour prior to the event. Tickets will be scanned using bar code readers upon entry to ensure authenticity.
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Offensive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and is cause for ejection.
- Retain ticket stubs for event staff to verify proper seat location. Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests. Offenders will be escorted from the venue.
- Aisles must be clear at all times.
- Entering the event floor without authorization or proper credentials will result in ejection from the DC Armory and violators will be subject to arrest.
- Throwing objects of any kind is a violation of building policy. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Smoking is prohibited in all seating areas and restrooms. Offenders will be escorted off the premises.
- All patrons are subject to search.
The First Aid station is located next to the Event Management Office. Providence Hospital provides medical services one hour prior to the event, during the event and up to 30 minutes after the event ends. In the event of a medical emergency, please notify the nearest venue personnel.
Any item that may have been lost during an event at the venue can either be collected at the venue the night of the event by visiting the security office or by calling 202-608-1100 the next business day.
On-site paid parking is available for all events.
- Diaper bags (with a child of appropriate age)
- Blankets, coats/jackets, binoculars and camera cases
- Metal, plastic and glass containers of any kind
- Backpacks and large bags
- Large flags and banners (except as noted)
- Poles and staffs (metal, plastic or wooden)
- Weapons, dangerous objects and illegal substances
- Food and beverages
- Professional cameras with detachable zoom lenses and/or tripods
- Video cameras
- Whistles, Artificial noise-makers
- Laser pointers
Smoking is prohibited in the DC Armory. Guests who fail to comply with the policy after appropriate warnings may be subject to ejection.
Public telephones are located in the Main Lobby of the DC Armory.
The fee per ticket is $1.25 for DC Armory events. This fee helps fund capital improvements to the properties and support ongoing operations on the campus.
- Ticket scalping or selling tickets is a misdemeanor under District of Columbia law, and could result in arrest and criminal prosecution.
- Ticket resale at face value or less constitutes solicitation and/or commercial activity, both of which are prohibited by District of Columbia law. Such conduct could result in citation and criminal prosecution.
Umbrellas are not permitted in the venue for the safety and sight lines of other fans. Rain gear of choice is a poncho. For more information, please see the list of prohibited/permitted items.