In accordance with new safety and security guidelines, bags, backpacks and purses will not be permitted inside Entertainment & Sports Arena effective May 1, 2021.
Wallet-size clutches no larger than 5” x 7”, medical bags or parenting/diaper bags no larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are permitted. Any medical or parenting bags (child must be present) that are exempted are subject to security screening.
Due to COVD-19 protocols, there are no bag checks or bag storage locations available to the public at Entertainment & Sports Arena.
Guests who require entry with a purse/bag should plan to arrive early to allow time to go through the additional security screening.
Other Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Adhesive stickers
- Cans or coolers
- Confetti and streamers
- Frisbees or inflated balls
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Large flags and banners
- Laser pointers
- Metal or glass containers of any kind (Guests are allowed one empty, non-metallic bottle for use at Arena water fountains/bottle refilling stations)
- Missile or projectile-like objects
- Monopods, tripods or selfie sticks
- Noisemakers of any kind (such as can operated air horns, sirens, kazoos, whistles, etc.)
- Outside food and beverages
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Poles and staffs (metal, plastic or wooden)
- Professional cameras with detachable zoom lenses and/or tripods
- Video camera and audio recording devices (including camcorders, GoPros, Contour cameras)
- Weapons of any kind (includes but not limited to guns, knives, mace, chains, spikes, projectiles, tasers, etc.)
- Wrapped gifts
Events DC reserves the right to confiscate items within the arena that may cause a danger or disruption to the event or to other guests.
These policies are put in place to provide a safe environment for the public. Thank you for understanding.