In accordance with new safety and security guidelines, bags, backpacks and purses will not be permitted inside Entertainment & Sports Arena effective May 1, 2021.
Wallet-size clutches no larger than 5” x 7”, medical bags or parenting/diaper bags no larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are permitted. Any medical or parenting bags (child must be present) that are exempted are subject to security screening.
Be advised there are no bag checks or bag storage locations available to the public at Entertainment & Sports Arena.
Guests who require entry with a purse/bag should plan to arrive early to allow time to go through the additional security screening.
Other Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Adhesive stickers
- Cans or coolers
- Confetti and streamers
- Frisbees or inflated balls
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Large flags and banners
- Laser pointers
- Metal or glass containers of any kind (Guests are allowed one empty, non-metallic bottle for use at Arena water fountains/bottle refilling stations)
- Missile or projectile-like objects
- Monopods, tripods or selfie sticks
- Noisemakers of any kind (such as can operated air horns, sirens, kazoos, whistles, etc.)
- Outside food and beverages
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Poles and staffs (metal, plastic or wooden)
- Professional cameras with detachable zoom lenses and/or tripods
- Video camera and audio recording devices (including camcorders, GoPros, Contour cameras)
- Weapons of any kind (includes but not limited to guns, knives, mace, chains, spikes, projectiles, tasers, etc.)
- Wrapped gifts
Events DC reserves the right to confiscate items within the arena that may cause a danger or disruption to the event or to other guests.
These policies are put in place to provide a safe environment for the public. Thank you for understanding.