Skate Park at RFK Campus: Learn More
How much does the Skate Park at RFK Campus cost? Nothing - it's free! Do I have to wear a helmet? Of course you do! When is the Skate Park open? Year-round from dawn to dusk.
Got more questions about the Skate Park? We’ve got answers below.
- SKATING IS A HAZARDOUS ACTIVITY. THIS PARK IS NOT MONITORED. SKATERS ARE ADVISED TO SKATE AT THEIR OWN RISK. BY SKATING ON THE GROUNDS, YOU KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN. KNOW YOUR ABILITY AND SKATE RESPONSIBLY.
- The skate park is open daily from Dawn until Dusk. The skate park will be closed during inclement weather, including rain, snow, or ice.
- This skate park is for skateboards, roller skates and in-line skates only. No bicycles, scooters or other equipment/devices may be used in the park.
- Nobody is allowed to skate alone. There must be at least one other person with you at all times.
- All skaters must wear commercially manufactured safety equipment, which includes helmet, elbow pads, and kneepads, at all times.
- The following are prohibited within the skate park: drugs; alcohol; weapons; animals; loud music; food; glass containers; littering or dumping of debris; foul or abusive language; violent, intimidating or unruly behavior; vandalism; graffiti; and bringing ramps, rails, cans or other equipment into the skate park.
- In case of emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you do not have a phone, use the pay phone located at the Stadium-Armory Metrorail Station at 192 19th Street, SE.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in ejection from the park and loss of park privileges.